22nd Annual Merit Badge Midway
Welcome to Troop 325 Merit Badge Midway Registration Page!
All Boy Scouts, regardless of troop affiliation or rank, are welcome to participate in the midway.
When: Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Sign-in begins: 8 AM
- AM Session: 9 AM – 12 PM
- Lunch: 12 PM – 1PM
- PM Session: 1 PM – 4 PM
Where: Santa Clara High School 3000 Benton St. Santa Clara, CA 95051
Cost: $36 flat fee ($35 for registration, lunch, raffle & Midway patch + $1 service fee). There are no discounts for signing up for only one class.
How to Register
Click here to view the list of classes and prerequisites.
Registration closes on Saturday, May 13, 2017.
NOTE: Registration is confirmed only when the payment is received. If you have already registered, we request you to make the payment within 48 hours.
How to Pay
Pay $36 online at https://squareup.com/store/boy-scout-troop-325/item/merit-badge-midway
Please make sure to note the NAME OF SCOUT in Additional note to merchant box in the payment checkout form.
Scouts should be prepared:
- Complete assigned merit badge prerequisites.
- Dress in full scout uniform.
- Check-in and out at the registration table with a parent/guardian/troop leader.
- Bring a SIGNED BLUE CARD for each merit badge workshop, along with a notebook and a pencil.
- Counselors reserve the right to turn away unprepared Scouts.
Snacks will be available for purchase throughout the day.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or comments about the Midway. We will try our best to respond in a timely manner.